Azure Consultant AKS
RemoteZwolle, Overijssel, Netherlands£45 - £58.45 per yearAzure Consultants
Write once, run anywhere! That is the mind-set of our Azure Consultant AKS. By deploying the right container technology, you ensure that our customers make optimal use of their Azure environment. Traditional application or modern microservices architecture, you will take care of it. We don't dare mention it…but of course we do this with a DevOps mindset. Does this excite you? By all means, read on!
What you will be doing
As an Azure Consultant you have a lot of interaction with our customers. That way you get to understand the software architecture and know how to translate it into a suitable design. Together with the customer, you make a roadmap to go from a monolithic architecture to a modern architecture.
You will be creating and implementing robust and competitive solutions with a focus on cloud native technologies including, but not limited to, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS). Resolving complex incidents for our software-driven customers, is also part of your role. Innovation is an important part of Intercept. Did you come across new features or have you tried something new? Share it with your colleagues and help everyone stay up-to-date!
- You analyse, give advice, and design a suitable roadmap together with the client
- You build solutions with a focus on the Microsoft Azure cloud that demonstrate significant and quantifiable value for the customer
- You implement and manage cloud-native solutions using Kubernetes (AKS)
We are a leading specialist for transforming software driven organisations (ISV’s) to Microsoft Azure. Empowering organisations through the public cloud is part of our raison d'être and we are convinced that Microsoft Azure is the best solution to achieve this. The Microsoft platform provides workloads and tools to enable any organisation anywhere to use business applications and data efficiently and securely.
What you bring to the table
You have all-round knowledge and experience with the Azure platform, and several implementations, migrations, and knowledge sessions under your belt. You have a down-to-earth attitude and want our customers to make optimal use of the Azure platform. You love to dive into the latest technologies, and you are eager to apply them for our customers.
What we also like to see:
- Higher education or equivalent ability
- 5 years of relevant work experience as an Azure Consultant
- 3 years’ experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of GitHub, Azure DevOps, PowerShell and SLI Linux
- You can approach a challenge analytically
- Your communication skills are excellent
What we offer
Besides a role within a rapidly growing international scale-up, we are a community within a community. We help each other and make sure we are successful together. We offer you a lot of freedom, both in techniques and time.
This is what you can expect from us;
- Max £58,450 gross annually salary for 40 hours per week (depending on experience)
- 8% holiday allowance on top of your annual salary.
- Allowance £450 for the period of 5 years to buy ergonomic office furniture. Due to COVID-19 we are all still obliged to work from home as much as possible. In the Netherlands, it is also important for the employer that employees have a good home workplace. Therefore, we would like to ask you to declare costs for the home workplace with receipts up to £450. If you have already incurred costs recently, these may also be claimed.
- A mobile phone fee of £15 and a Surface Laptop
- Flexibility/freedom. With this, we give you the opportunity to shape your own work-life balance. Do you want to work out during the day? Feel free to do so!
We trust our employees!
- Initiative is highly appreciated, and you will get the space to do so
- Neat pension provisions, study scheme and the opportunity to grow!
Are you looking for ambitious and complex Azure projects? Do you want to work with the latest Azure technologies on advanced cloud transformations? Then you should join us!