Cloud Consultant AKS
Remote100% remote EU/UK, Overijssel, Netherlands€6,000 - €7,500 per monthDevOps
Fostering a 'write once, run anywhere' ethos, our AKS Cloud Consultant specializes in deploying container technology to maximize Azure's capabilities. Whether it's traditional applications or modern microservices architecture, you’ve got it! Does this excite you? By all means, read on!
Here's what you will do
As a AKS Cloud Consultant, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, managing and optimizing Kubernetes clusters within the cloud environment of our customers. You will work closely within a DevOps team with Architects and Engineers to deliver advanced container orchestration solutions. Your key responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of Kubernetes clusters tailored to the specific needs of our customers and projects.
- Configuration and management of Kubernetes cluster components and advanced monitoring tools.
- Strict security of Kubernetes clusters through robust authorization, authentication and compliance with security standards.
- Active monitoring and maintenance of cluster performance and availability.
- Develop scalable solutions to meet growing workloads.
- Integration of Kubernetes into our advanced CI/CD pipelines to enable automated deployments.
- Proactive troubleshooting and maintaining an always available cluster environment.
Digitization has fundamentally changed our world and technology now plays an unavoidable role in our daily lives. We at Intercept cater to that change to make software-driven organizations work faster, more efficiently and more securely. Without them actually noticing we're there! Our expertise is demonstrated through the certifications and acknowledgments we've earned from both Microsoft and our valued customers.
We call ourselves Interceptors and we have created an atmosphere of a "community within a community." With a high Avengers attitude (“I can do this all day”) we are working daily to empower our customers and each other. We are ambitious, driven and innovative. But make no mistake, we work hard but also get a lot in return. For example, working 100% remotely within the EU or simply being able to pick up your child from school. We are given flexibility and trust by Intercept.
As Cloud Engineer specializing in AKS, you have a broad skill set that encompasses Azure, Kubernetes, containerization, security, and DevOps practices. You stay updated with industry trends and continuously seek ways to enhance your skills and apply them for our customers!
What we also like to see:
- 5 years of relevant work experience as a Cloud Consultant/ Senior Cloud Engineer
- 3 years experience with Kubernetes
- Certified Kubernetes Adminstrator (CKS) is a nice bonus
- Experience with Helm, OpenTelemetry and/or CNCF Landscape
- Knowledge of GitHub, Azure DevOps, PowerShell and Linux
- You can approach a challenge analytically
- You have a good command of the English language, verbally as well as in writing
What we offer you
Together with your Intercept colleagues, you will become part of the large Microsoft Azure community. Besides a role within a fast-growing scale-up, we value a proper work-life balance. We understand that there is more to life than work. We like to have fun parties together, such as Wintercept and our Interceptival. We share a lot of laughter, both offline and online by ending the day digitally together three times a week.This is also what you may expect from us;
- Max €7.500 gross per month/40 hours per week (depending on experience)
- €500 for setting up your home office
- Flexibility/freedom. We give you the opportunity to shape your own work-life balance. Do you want to work out during the day? Go for it! We trust our people
- The opportunity to work 100% remotely within the EU!
- 25 days of paid leave
- You will be facilitated with high-end devices
- Studying during working hours? No problem! With us, you get the time and space to develop during working hours.
- Neat pension benefits
Are you looking for ambitious and complex Azure projects? Do you want to work with the latest Azure technologies on advanced cloud transformations? Then you should join us!