Sales Executive Azure Cloud Solutions | Nordics
RemoteDenmark, Hovedstaden, KopenhagenSales & Marketing
As Sales Executive NORDICS you are of immediate value by setting up a branche office abroad. In this role, you will use your sales skills to map and expand the customer base in Scandinavia. The first steps have been taken, now it’s your turn! Will you help us conquer the NORDIC market and drive innovation?
What are you going to do?
Our believe is that software-driven organizations are best off in the public cloud if they want to be innovative, scalable, commercially successful and secure in the long term. As our Sales Executive in the Nordics you are responsible for turning leads into customers. This means that you are responsible for the complete process. From the first meeting until closing the first deal. As you might expect, a lot of calling, analysing and consulting with marketing precedes this. In addition, you and the marketing team, are jointly responsible for organizing workshops from which we generate new leads.
Your customers are business owners, CTO’s and lead developers. The companies we work with are cool start-ups to large internationally oriented software companies. The meetings are both by phone and, as soon as it is allowed, in person. At a certain point you are also regularly traveling. You will work closely with the marketing team and they will ensure that you have more than enough leads to more than meet your target. No client is the same and every conversation is different. Doesn't this make your "sales-heart" beat faster?! Let’s conquer the NORDICS together!
We are a leading Specialist for ISVs that focuses on transforming organizations with Microsoft Azure. Empowering organizations through the public cloud is part of our purpose and we are confident that the Microsoft Azure platform is the best solution to achieve this. The Microsoft platform offers workloads and tools for every organization to anywhere, efficient and secure, offering enablement of critical business applications and data.
What do you bring?
You excel in creating new business. You know how to convince new customers that Intercept can help them get more out of their IT.
This also suits you;
- Knowledge at academic level
- 3-5 years relevant international experience
- You have a Business and Management education and/or background
- You have the ability to approach a challenge analytically
- Your communication skills are excellent
What do we offer you?
A role within an enthusiastic young organization where a Can Do! 💪 mentality is embraced. We are an organisation in which personal growth is important and we will always support and motivate you to grow!
- Max € 77.500 gross annually salary for 40 hours per week (depending on experience)
- 8% holiday allowance on top of you annual salary.
- Allowance € 500 for the period of 5 years to buy ergonomic office furniture. Because of COVID-19 we are all still obliged to work from home as much as possible. In the Netherlands, it is also important for the employer that employees have a good home workplace. Therefore, we would like to ask you to declare costs for the home workplace with receipts up to € 500. If you have already incurred costs recently, these may also be claimed.
- A mobile phone fee and A Surface Laptop
- Flexibility/freedom. This gives you the opportunity to shape your work/life balance yourself. Do you want to exercise during the day? Just do it! We trust our employees
- Taking initiative is highly valued and if necessary you we will make sure you have time to do so
- Neat pension provisions, study possibilities and the opportunity to grow!