Support Specialist Customer Care
RemoteZwolle, Overijssel, Netherlands€2,400 - €3,000 per month
Looking for the right opportunity to improve your skills in Cloud architecture, security and automation? Here we are! As an experienced Support Specialist, you know how to distinguish a P1 issue from a first-line incident through asking the right questions! Together, you and Cynthia make sure our customers get the best experience.
What will you be doing
As Support Specialist, you are a first point of contact for our customers. You support our customers (often engineers) with questions and problems both by phone and e-mail, but preferably via our Service Management System. This allows you to log and monitor all information for your co-workers and the customers.
As Support Specialist, you are part of our Customer Care Team. Along with Cynthia, you are responsible for providing support to our customers in the area of Cloud applications and infrastructure. Issues that you can expect to encounter include SSL certificate renewals, licence management and user management. You work directly with our DevOps teams. If you can't solve the issue, you redirect your question to a DevOps team and meanwhile keep the customer informed of its progress. Collectively, you make every effort to resolve it as quickly as possible and provide our customers with the best possible experience.
You are furthermore responsible for triaging support tickets and prioritising workloads. You independently monitor, analyse and handle first-line incidents according to the agreed guidelines. Intercept is an international company and our customer base is very diverse. This means that it is important that you maintain an overview of the status and progress of pending calls and communicate regularly with the various stakeholders.
Who we are!
We are the specialist for transforming software-driven organisations to Microsoft Azure. Empowering organisations through the public cloud is part of our very existence and we are convinced that Microsoft Azure is the best solution to achieve this. The Microsoft platform provides workloads and tools to enable any organisation anywhere to use business applications and data efficiently and securely.
What you will bring to the table
Your communication skills are excellent. When a customer calls, you know exactly the right questions to ask in order to make the right assessment. Does a P1 come in? No problem, you can switch quickly, ask the relevant questions and know exactly which colleagues to approach and put to work.
- We are not looking for specific qualifications.... Certifications and/or experience are much more important!
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience or....
- You are CompTIA certified with at least 2 years of work experience
- You have a good command of the English language, both oral and written (B2 level)
- Where others see difficulties or problems, you see possibilities and continue until the customer is satisfied
This is what we offer
Together with your Intercept colleagues, you will be part of the large Microsoft Azure community. We help you take your Azure knowledge to the next level. Besides a role within a fast-growing International scale-up, we are a community within a community. We like to celebrate great parties together like Wintercept and our Interceptival. We have lots of fun both offline and online by digitally ending the day together 3x a week. You can also expect this from us;
- Salary between €2,400 - €3,000 gross per month/40 hours per week (depending on experience)
- €500 for setting up your home office
- The opportunity to work 100% remotely within the EU!
- Flexibility/freedom. We give you the opportunity to shape your own work-life balance. Do you want to work out during the day? Go for it! We trust our people
- 25 holidays with the possibility to buy 5 extra! (Or sell them, but who does that!
- You will be facilitated to perfection with high-end devices
- Studying during working hours? No problem! With us, you get the time and space to develop while working hours.
- Neat pension provisions
Ready to dive deep into the Azure Cloud? As a true Interceptor 🦸🏻🦸🏻♀️
helps our customers in the best possible way? Join our team of creative minds and apply immediately! Let's innovate together!