Senior Azure Engineer
Remote100% remote EU/UK, Overijssel, Netherlands€3,800 - €5,500 per monthDevOps
Are you ready to improve the Open Source solutions of our customers? As an experienced Azure Engineer at Intercept, your focus in the DevOps team is on implementing and maintaining the Open Source resources within the Azure Cloud. You won’t hesitate to give our customers solicited and unsolicited advice on complex cloud issues? Good! Read on!
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an experienced Azure Engineer to add to our DevOps team. You will work on complex issues together with the engineers of our customers. The work includes the deployment, maintenance and improvement of Azure within the Azure subscription of our customers. To make sure your job stays versatile, we made sure you weeks contains room for planned and unplanned work. This way you have the time focus on the more complex issues when necessary and enjoy the diversity of the unplanned issues. We are looking for a colleague who can help customers in an innovative way and who knows how to engage the right stakeholders.
As an Azure Engineer at Intercept, you have a connecting role. You are the Open Source specialist for our customers. Together with your teammates, you will ensure that the application roadmap that our customer is trying to achieve will be feasible in both the short and long term. You are motivated to follow developments of Microsoft Azure services on a daily basis to provide our customers with the best advice.
Every morning there is a stand-up with your colleagues and you discuss the best solution with each other. There is plenty of room for jokes and fun. As a Azure Engineer, you can work both remotely and from our office in Zwolle. We'll give you loads of freedom and the ability to grow your knowledge in, for example, Ubuntu, RedHat, Dapr or Kubernetes.
This is us
Digitization has fundamentally changed our world and technology now plays an unavoidable role in our daily lives. We at Intercept cater to that change to make software-driven organizations work faster, more efficiently and more securely. Without them actually noticing we're there! Our expertise is demonstrated through the certifications and acknowledgments we've earned from both Microsoft and our valued customers.
We call ourselves Interceptors and we have created an atmosphere of a "community within a community." With a high Avengers attitude (“I can do this all day”) we are working daily to empower our customers and each other. We are ambitious, driven and innovative. But make no mistake, we work hard but also get a lot in return. For example, working 100% remotely within the EU or simply being able to pick up your child from school. We are given flexibility and trust by Intercept.
What do you bring to the table?
You are a professional with a great understanding of Microsoft and Open Source technology. You are result oriented and always put the customer needs first.
- A degree is not that important for us... certifications and/or experience are way more important!
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- You are Microsoft AZ-104 certified or,
- You have one (or more) of the following certifications; Linux Foundation Certified Administrator, Linux Foundation Certified Engineer or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Your communication skills are excellent
- You have a good command of the English language, verbally as well as in writing
- Where others see difficulties or problems, you see possibilities
- You think along with the customer by making recommendations and suggest proactively improvements
- You enjoy transferring knowledge to colleagues and helping them grow within their roles.
What do we offer you?
Together with your Intercept colleagues, you will become part of the large Microsoft Azure community. We help you to take your Open Source on Azure knowledge to the next level. Besides a role within a fast-growing scale-up, we value a proper work-life balance. We understand that there is more to life than work. We like to have fun parties together, such as Wintercept and our Interceptival. We share a lot of laughter, both offline and online by ending the day digitally together three times a week. This is also what you may expect from us;
- Max Salary €72,000 per year based on 40 hours per week (depending on experience)
- If functioning well, you will receive a permanent contract for an indefinite period after the first contract
- €500 for setting up your home office
- Flexibility and work-life balance, empowering you to manage your time effectively. Studying during working hours? No problem! With us, you get the time and space to develop during working hours.
The opportunity to work 100% remotely within the EU!
You will be facilitated to perfection with high-end devices
Excellent pension provisions and ample opportunities for advancement within the company
Are you ready to solve some complex issues? Deep dive in Azure and join our amazing community? By all means, me sure you apply immediately!